Homemade Melaleuca Lemon Household Cleaner
- 8 ounces water
- 4 ounces distilled white vinegar
- 15 drops melaleuca oil -lavender
- 15 drops lemon
- Glass cleaning spray bottle
- Fill spray bottle with ingredients.
- Close bottle and shake to mix.
- Swirl/shake bottle before each spray.."
...OR Eye Shadow
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon arrowroot powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pure shea butter
Color Combination Chart:
- Brown: Use cacao powder and/or nutmeg
- Gold: Turmeric
- Pink: Beet powder
- Red: Red clay
- Green: Green clay or spirulina
- Black/Grey: Activated charcoal
- Orange: Combine saffron and beet powder
- Clays can be used lighten or darken the color: White clay, red clay, rose clay
- Micas can be used for glitter and a shimmery sparkle.
How to Make Shimmery Holiday DIY Eye Shadow
To put some shimmer into your holiday, add just a little mica dust and blend. Mica means to glitter and comes from a mineral. (3)
'via Blog this'